Thinking about getting a second dress to wear at your reception? Surprise your guests with a mid-wedding costume change that is sure to wow by keeping these tips in mind:
1. Use the opportunity to express two sides of your personality
2. Use the same jewelry for both dresses
3. Have a classic ceremony gown and a modern reception gown
4. Look for a reception dress that has a smaller, or no, train.
5. Make sure your reception gown is comfortable for dancing.
6. Make it appropriate. Do not choose a reception gown that is more ornate than your ceremony gown.
7. Short dresses make perfect reception dresses